Dia offers various platforms and benefits for Corporate Sponsors to deepen their involvement and interests. Corporate sponsorship positions the company as a philanthropic leader with a demonstrated commitment to contemporary art and artists. Dia works closesly with Corporate Sponsors to customize benefits and experiences to best suit the company's philanthrophic and marketing goals.
Sponsorship opportunities are available at various levels in Beacon and New York City. For more information, please contact Ella Strauss at email@example.com or 212 293 5513.
Corporate membership is an opportunity for companies and their employees to engage on a personal level with one of the world's most distinguished collections of contemporary art. Offering employees, clients, and executives privileged access and unique experiences, corporate benefits include:
- Unlimited free admission for all employees and their guests to Dia Beacon and Dia Chelsea
- The opportunity to host a private event at Dia Beacon and Dia Chelsea
- A private tour for up to 25 guests of select exhibition with Dia curatorial staff
- Complimentary admission to all Dia public programs in Beacon and New York City
- Complimentary Dia publications
- Public recognition on Dia Beacon’s donor wall and on Dia’s website
- Complimentary guest passes for one-time admission to Dia Beacon or Dia Chelsea
Corporate membership is available at various levels in Beacon and New York City. For more information, please contact Ella Strauss at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212 293 5513.